IberLEF: Iberian Languages Evaluation Forum
*** IberLEF Proceedings are already available at http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2421/ ***
Starting in 2019, the TASS and IberEval evaluation activities have joined forces and communities to set up the new evaluation forum IberLEF (Iberian Languages Evaluation Forum). The goal of IberLEF is to encourage the research community to organize competitive text processing and understanding tasks with the aim of defining new research challenges and setting new state-of-the-art results for the natural language processing community, involving at least one of the following Iberian languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Catalan, Basque and Galician.
- eHealth-KD 2019: eHealth Knowledge Discovery
- FACT: Factuality Analysis and Classification Task
- HAHA 2019: Humor Analysis based on Human Annotation
- IroSvA: Irony Detection in Spanish Variants
- MEDDOCAN (Medical Document Anonymization) task
- MEX-A3T: Authorship and aggressiveness analysis in Twitter: case study in Mexican Spanish
- Named Entity Recognition and Relation Extraction for Portuguese
- NEGES: Negation in Spanish
- TASS: Sentiment Analysis Task at SEPLN
The IberLEF workshop will be co-located with SEPLN 2019 in Bilbao (Spain). Please register at http://hitz.eus/sepln2019/?q=node/12 indicating "only workshops" if you are attending IberLEF but not SEPLN.
Task proposals due (passed): December 16, 2018.
Notification of acceptance (passed): January 7, 2019.
Camera ready submissions due (passed): July 3, 2019 (check individual tasks for internal deadlines).
IberLEF Workshop: 24 September, 2019.